Natural Solvent Degreaser, 20 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4JB60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 05020
- Catalog Page # 2505
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Citrus Degreaser
- Cleaner Application Facility Maintenance
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 20 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Natural Solvent
- Cleaner NSF Rating Not Rated
- Cleaner VOC Range Less than or equal to 10% / 10 g/L
- Cleaner Item Degreaser
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Citrus
- VOC Content 0.97%
- Net Weight 15 oz.
- Contains No Chlorinated or Petroleum Solvents, Bleach, Ammonia, Abrasives or Butyl
- Flash Point 104 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 32,000V
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and VA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.