Multipurpose Lubricant, -50°F to 150 Degrees F, No Additives, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 36FL94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00205
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 150 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustible Liquid
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series LPS 2
- Lubricant Color Brown
- Net Weight 33.36 lbs.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 175 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Gasket Coating, Mold Release, Permanent Thread Lubricant, Metal Forming Lubricant for Exotic Alloys, Sliding Parts on Jet Engines, Furnaces, Ovens, Kilns, Conveyors, Chains and Cam Rollers
- Standards NSF Registered, Category H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.