LPS ThermaPlex Tan Lithium Complex High Tempereature Bearing Grease, 14.1 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 4UJ38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 70214
- Catalog Page # 2508
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Tempereature Bearing Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Container Size 14.1 oz.
- Base Oil Mineral
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Lithium Complex
- Grease Color Tan
- Min. Operating Temp. -15 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 392 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not tested
- Viscosity Index Not tested
- Flash Point 392 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 536 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 400 kg / na
- Specific Gravity 0.98
- Timken OK Load 70 lb.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
- Application Aluminum Castings, Boiler Room Equipment, Cement Kiln Fans, Crucibles, Engine Room Equipment, Processing Ovens, Shrink Wrappers
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.