Greaseless Lubricant, -50°F to 350 Degrees F, No Additives, 5 gal. Drum
- Item # 20Y598
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00105
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Greaseless Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series LPS 1
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 33.36 lbs.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 175 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.79 to 0.81
- VOC Content 25%
- Application LPS 1 Greaseless Lubricant is specially formulated to penetrate minute crevices, displace moisture, and leave behind a thin, dry lubricating film. It is the top choice for drying out critical electrical/electronic components and lubricating precision instruments.
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, Lockheed Martin EPSN G34.031, MIL-C-23411A, Pratt and Whitney Canada CPMC 79255 Rev. C, Rolls Royce Aircraft Engines 340
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20Y599LPS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.