Edge Creme, 10 oz. Squeeze Tube, 1 EA
- Item# 4KK72
- Mfr. Model# 43100
- Catalog Page# 3084
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Specialty Fluids
- Item Edge Creme
- Fluid Type Biodegradable
- Size 10 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Tube
- Color Opaque
- Fragrance Slight Surfactant
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 5.5 to 6.5
- Flash Point Greater than 200 Degrees F
- Application Boring, Broaching, Drawing, Drilling, Engraving, Facing, Grinding, Milling, Reaming, Sawing, Stamping, Tapping, Threading, Turning
- Features Biodegradable paste; Recognized by the USDA Bio Preferred(TM) program; Excellent for vertical applications; Can be applied to tools before tapping or reaming; Squeeze tube allows easy application; Can be used for tapping, forming, bending, pre-coating fasteners, and lubricating rubber seals; Water rinsable; Safe on all metals; Low toxicity
- Standards Delta Airlines
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.