Dry Moly Lubricant, 16 oz. Container Size, 11 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 5YH76
- Mfr. Model# 02516
- Catalog Page# 3063
- UNSPSC# 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dry Moly Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives Molybdenum
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 842 Degrees F
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Color Gray
- Sub-Category Dry Lubricants
- Flash Point 1 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.74 to 0.76
- VOC Content 95%, 712g/L, 5.94 lb./gal.
- Application Aircraft Landing Gear, Brake Adjustment Screws, Forklift Channels, Fire Doors, Oven Chains, Cables, Oven Dolleys, Overhead Crane Rails, Planting Hooks in Ovens, Sliding Surfaces, Rollers
- Standards NSF Registered 129000, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.