Natural Solvent Degreaser, 20 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2C654
- Mfr. Model # 01420
- Catalog Page # 2504
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Orange Degreaser
- Cleaner Application Facility Maintenance
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 20 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Natural Solvent
- Cleaner NSF Rating C1
- Cleaner VOC Range Greater than 50% / 500 g/L
- Cleaner Item Degreaser
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Orange
- VOC Content 97.20%
- Net Weight 15 oz.
- Flash Point Greater Than 100 Degrees F
- Standards McDonnell Douglas CSD #1, NSF Registered Category Code C1 Registration #129025, AMS 1525B
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI and VA
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.