Cutting Oil, 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle, 1 EA
- Item# 4KK74
- Mfr. Model# 44220
- Catalog Page# 3082
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type Biodegradable
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Bottle
- Color Green
- Fragrance Spice
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 350 Degrees F
- Application Boring, Broaching, Drilling, Engraving, Facing, Milling, Reaming, Sawing, Tapping, Threading, Turning
- Features Biodegradable; Non-toxic & non-hazardous; Natural-based oils; Great for cutting steel and aluminum; Extends tool life; Does not contain sulfur, chlorine, chlorinated solvents, water, mineral oil, or inactive fillers; High performance lubricating ability eliminates galling and seizing; Safe on all metals
- Standards Canadian Forces Approval # 18452, Ford Motor Co. TOX # 134612 (all sizes), PPG Glass Co. Approval # 014-598-1000
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.