Cutting Oil, 16 oz, Squeeze Bottle
- Item# 2C649
- Mfr. Model# 01216
- Catalog Page# 3082
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Bottle
- Color Clear, Turquoise
- Fragrance Cinnamon
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 8.0 to 9.0
- Application Boring, Broaching, Drawing, Drilling, Engraving, Facing, Finishing, Grinding, Milling, Reaming, Sawing, Stamping, Tapping, Threading, Turning
- Features Water-based formula; Excellent in applications where cooling of the tool is desired; Non-flammable; Non-hazardous; Does not contain sulfur, chlorine, or oils; Safe on all metals, except magnesium; Corrosion inhibitors prevent flash rusting; Provides fine finishes; Cinnamon scent
- Standards Canadian Forces Approval # 18455, Caterpillar Approval # 3-9871446 & 3-9871450, Ford Motor Co. TOX # 125841
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.