Corrosion Inhibitor, 55 gal. Container Size, 55 gal. Net Weight
- Item# 20Y635
- Mfr. Model# 00355
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 75%
- Appearance Opaque Brown Liquid
- Characteristics Forms A Soft, Waxy Film For Protection And Lubrication
- Application Aircraft Fuselages; Battery Terminals; Cables; Cargo Sections; Chains; Elevators; Interior Sections of Vehicle Doors. Works as a paint Primer over rust
- Standards NSF(R) Certified: H2 Registration #059849; Airbus TN.A.007.10138 Type I Grade 2, Boeing BMS 3-23G type II, DMS 2150
- Color Brown
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Primary Chemical Base Mineral Spirits
- Net Weight 55 gal.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6Y745LPS
Price $27.55 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.