Chain and Wire Rope Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can, Mineral Oil Chemical Base, Black Color
- Item # 3HY54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 02416
- Catalog Page # 2450
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant Additives White Mineral Oil, Polybutene
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Cable Lubricants Extreme Temperature
- Properties- Chain Extreme Temperature
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Color Black
- Flash Point 1 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.74 to 0.76
- VOC Content 52.7%, 393g/L, 3.3 lb./gal.
- Application Bushings, Cables, Chains, Cranes, Cutting Tools, Drag Lines, Drives, Forklifts, Pins, Pulleys, Rollers, Saws, Sprockets, Wire Ropes
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.