5 gal. Bucket Ultimate Penetrant, Red
- Item# 1CMX5
- Mfr. Model# 02305
- Catalog Page# 3063
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ultimate Penetrant
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Net Weight 36.5 lbs.
- Color Red
- Flash Point 160 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- VOC Content 43.%, 3.1 lb./gal., 373g/L
- Application Bearings, Bolts, Chains, Conveyors, Corroded Fasteners, Equipment Disassembly, Hinges, Nuts, Plumbing Fixtures, Pulleys, Screws, Shafts
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, A-A-50493 Class B Type I & II
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.