Sleeve Coupling Flange,Fixed Bore,1-7/8"
- Item # 1L796
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4J FLANGE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31163001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Sleeve Coupling Flanges Sleeve Coupling Flange
- Size - Sleeve Couplings 4
- Flange Type - Sleeve Couplings J
- Bore Type - Couplings Fixed Bore
- Bore Dia. 1"
- Outside Dia. 2.460"
- Assembled Coupling Length 2.38"
- Keyway Size 1/4" x 1/8"
- Length through Bore (In.) 0.880
- Rated Torque (In.-Lb.) 120
- Max. RPM 7600
- Length (In.) 2.38
- Width (In.) 0.880
- Height (In.) 2.460
- Hub Dia. (In.) 1.630
- Material of Construction Die-cast Zinc Alloy
- Setscrew Location One over the Key and One at 90 Degrees
- Max. Angular Misalignment 1 Degrees For EPDM Rubber Inserts, 0.25 Degrees For H Inserts
- Ideal For Applications In Motors, Pumps, Compressors, Blowers, Mixers and Conveyors
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.