Heat Treated Steel,Multi-Compression Bench Swaging Tool
- Item # 12R356
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # #1-BSC
- Catalog Page # 1089
- UNSPSC # 27111607
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 6.8 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Swaging Tools • For oval- and stop-sleeve swaging Heat-treated steel jaw Used for making loops and splicing cable Easily provide accurate cutting and crimpingBench Swaging ToolFor shop location and permanent workstations. Fully adjustable. Multicompression jaws. For copper and aluminum only. Includes test gauge.
- Item Bench Swaging Tool
- Type Multi-Compression
- For Cable Size (In.) 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16
- Jaw Material Heat Treated Steel
- Handle Length (In.) 22-1/2
- Overall Length 26
- Function Swages Oval and Stop Sleeves
- Includes Test Gauge
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions