6 lb. Brushable Ceramic with Temp. Range of -20° to 225°F, White/Yellow
- Item # 52HA73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 209825
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Brushable Ceramic
- Type Epoxy
- Size 6 lb.
- Container Type Kit
- Color White/Yellow
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Functional Cure 6 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 2.75:1
- Max. Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 225 Degrees F
- Primer No
- Work Life 30 min.
- Full Cure 6 hr.
- Compressive Strength 10,180 psi
- Viscosity Paste
- Application Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Lining Tanks and Chutes, Resurfacing, Repairing Rudders, Pintel Housings, Repairing Cooling Pump Impellers, Butterfly Valves
- Characteristics Cavitation Resistant, Wear Resistant, Corrosion Preventative, Abrasion Resistant, Turbulence Resistant
- Shelf Life 2 yr.
- Standards ABS
- Includes Brush
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.