1 lb. Putty with Temp. Range of -20° to 225°F, Gray
- Item # 52HA74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 235626
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Putty
- Type Epoxy
- Size 1 lb.
- Container Type Can
- Color Gray
- Compound Style Putty
- Functional Cure 6 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 2:1
- Tensile Strength 3020 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 225 Degrees F
- Primer No
- Work Life 30 min.
- Full Cure 6 hr.
- Compressive Strength 11,000 psi
- Viscosity Paste
- Application Pipes, Pumps Elbows, Transitions, Butterfly Valves, Deflection Plates, Turbine Blades, Tanks
- Characteristics Abrasion Resistant, Trowelable, Shock Resistant, Wear Resistant, High Performance, Gap Filling, Toughened, Water Resistant, Paintable
- Shelf Life 2 yr.
- Standards NAVSEA, NEHC, ABS, CFIA
- Includes Mix Paddle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.