Gray Box Locker, (3) Wide, (6) Tier , Openings: 18, 36" W X 18" D X, 82" H
- Item # 45KH33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LCRL-3W6T-LV-1S-02-31-A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Box Lockers Box Locker
- Locker Door Type Louvered
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Locker Configuration (3) Wide, (6) Tier
- Number of Openings 18
- Opening Width 9-1/4"
- Opening Depth 16-7/8"
- Opening Height 10-1/2"
- Overall Width 36"
- Overall Depth 18"
- Overall Height 82"
- Color Gray
- Locker Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coat
- Legs Included Yes
- Locker Handle Type Pull
- Locker Lock Type Electronic Keypad
- Includes Key Managed Electronic Keypad Lock, Slope Top, Closed Base and Number Plate
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Locker Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.