Centrifuge,2 x 100mL Cap.,12.5" H
- Item # 52YH42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TRANS-9100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifuge
- Type Adjustable Speed/Temperature
- Capacity 2 x 100mL
- Holds 2 Tubes
- Tube Size 12.5mL to 100mL
- Speed Up to 2000 rpm
- Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 71 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 160 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-3 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-6 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (C) 70 Degrees
- Maximum RCF 1054 x g
- Maximum Test Tube Size 100mL
- Angled Rotor N
- Range 0 to 2100 rpm
- Motor Type Brushless DC
- Speed Control Programmable
- Voltage (DC) 12
- Amps AC 30
- Height 12.5"
- Diameter 14.5"
- Width 18"
- For Use With Tubes, Water Bath/Heater
- Color Green
- Material Steel, Aluminum
- Includes (2) Cushions, (2) Shields
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.