Steel Raised Handle Utility Cart, 2400 lb. Load Capacity, Number of Shelves: 2
- Item # 16D366
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RSCR243636ALUFL8MR95
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Utility Cart Item Raised Handle Utility Cart
- Load Capacity 2400 lb.
- Material Steel
- Gauge 14
- Load Capacity Range 1500 lb. to 2999 lb.
- Color Gray
- Overall Length 42-1/4"
- Overall Width 24-1/4"
- Number of Shelves 2
- Caster Dia. 8"
- Caster Width 2"
- Caster Type (2) Rigid, (2) Swivel
- Caster Material Mold-On Rubber
- Capacity per Shelf 1200 lb.
- Distance Between Shelves 17-3/4"
- Shelf Length 36"
- Shelf Width 24"
- Lip Height 1-1/2"
- Handle Included Yes
- Includes Floor Lock to Stop Unwanted Movement
- Handle Height 36"
- Top Shelf Height 32"
- Cart Shelf Style Lipped
- Non-Marking No
- Electrical Included No
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49Y160GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.