Nylon 1/3 HP Water Garden Pump, Submersible, 115V Voltage
- Item# 13L282
- Mfr. Model# PW3500
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Garden Pump
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 115V
- Max. Head 21 ft.
- Length 6-5/8"
- Height 11-7/16"
- Width 6"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Duty Continuous
- Full Load Amps 4.2
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 3400
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 2390
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 3000
- Hz 60
- Impeller Material Nylon
- Installation Position Vertical
- Motor RPM 3600
- Motor Type PSC
- Overload Protection Yes
- Seal Material Carbon and Ceramic
- Includes 1-1/4" MNPT x 1-1/4" MNPT Elbow, 1-1/4" MNPT x 2" MNPT Strt, 1-1/4" FNPT x 1" Barbed
- Agency Compliance cULus
- Cord Type SJTW, 16/3 AWG
- Housing Material Nylon
- Inlet Screened, optional 1.5" MNPT
- Outlet 1-1/4" (F)NPT
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.