1/2 HP Utility Pump, 115/230 Voltage, 1-1/4" NPT Inlet, 1-1/4" NPT Outlet
- Item# 5EAF0
- Mfr. Model# B50S
- Catalog Page# 3287
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 12.4/6.2
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel, Buna
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Max. Head 50 ft.
- Max. Pressure 22 psi
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Port Rotation No
- Agency Compliance cCSA, US
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Height 7-5/8"
- Length 7-1/2"
- Width 9-7/8"
- Includes 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter, Handle
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 0
- Frame 48Y
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4HEX4ZOELLER
Price $307.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.