1/10 HP Stainless Steel Compact Utility Pump, Intermittent
- Item# 5UXN6
- Mfr. Model# 360S
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pump
- Type Compact Utility
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 115V
- Amps AC 1.6
- Motor Enclosure Open Fan Cooled
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type AC Brush
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4" Male GHT / 3/8" FNPT
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 130
- Max. Head (Ft.) 48
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 7
- Cord 6 Ft with NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 120
- Impeller Buna-N
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 360
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head 342
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 300
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 270
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head 198
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head 120
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 48
- Self-Priming Y
- RPM 12000
- Seals Buna-N
- Bearings Sleeve Bearings
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Thermal Protection Y
- Application Water Transfer
- Length (In.) 6-11/16
- Width (In.) 4
- Height (In.) 3-3/8
- Includes 2 Extra Gaskets and 2 Impellers
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5UXL9DAYTON
Price $126.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.