1/2 HP Dewatering/Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 2", 20 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 5EAF8
- Mfr. Model# FLS-400
- Catalog Page# 3278
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dewatering/Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 115
- Amps 5 AC
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type SJTW
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 22
- Height 12"
- Diameter 7-5/16"
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Rubber
- Length 7-5/16"
- Width 8"
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/16"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Bearing Type BALL
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic, Silicon Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Thermoplastic
- Agency Compliance cCSAus
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.