1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Tether Switch Type, Nylon Base Material
- Item # 2KUZ4
- Mfr. Model # HT-10E-CIA-FS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max Head - Pumps 24 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Nylon
- Impeller Material - Pumps Nylon
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ni-Resist
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Amps - Pumps 10.50
- Diameter 9-5/8"
- Height 10-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 37
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Off Point 2 to 4"
- On Point 10 to 12"
- Duty Continuous
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Mechanical Seal CRB/Ni-Resist
- Motor Type Split Phase
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Motor RPM 3450
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 35LV01LITTLE GIANT
List Price $651.50 / each