1/10 HP Nickel-Plated Brass Compact Utility Pump, Intermittent
- Item# 5UXN5
- Mfr. Model# 555909
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pump
- Type Compact Utility
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps AC 7.0
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type DC Brush
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 3/4" Male GHT / 3/8" FNPT
- Body Material Nickel-Plated Brass
- Max. Head (Ft.) 46
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.) 7
- Cord 12" Leads
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 120
- Impeller Buna-N
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 300
- GPH of Water @ 5 Total Ft. of Head 258
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 240
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 202
- GPH of Water @ 30 Total Ft. of Head 150
- GPH of Water @ 40 Total Ft. of Head 80
- Pumps Up To (Ft.) 46
- Self-Priming Y
- RPM 4000
- Seals Buna-N
- Bearings Sleeve Bearings
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Thermal Protection Y
- Application Water Transfer
- Length (In.) 6-11/16
- Width (In.) 4
- Height (In.) 3-3/8
- Includes 2 Extra Gaskets and 2 Impellers
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5UXL8DAYTON
Price $100.85 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.