1/30 HP Condensate Removal Pump, Small Reservoir, 120VAC, 3/8" Barb Discharge Size
- Item # 3P730
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VCC-20ULS
- Catalog Page # 2669
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Low Profile
- Reservoir Size - Pumps Small
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- HP - Pumps 1/30
- Watts 93
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps 1/4 gal.
- Discharge Size - Pumps 3/8" Barb
- Max. Head Range 20 ft. to 29 ft.
- Max. Head - Pumps 20 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 120 Degrees F
- Amps 1.5
- Max. Pressure 8.6 psi
- Height 5"
- Length 12"
- Width 5"
- Float Material Polypropylene
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Safety Switch, 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Nylon Sump Pan, Control Float, and Filter Screen
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 80
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 70
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 55
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 35
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 25
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.