1/50 HP 115V Magnetic Drive Pump, 7 ft. Max. Head
- Item# 2P580
- Mfr. Model# 3X-MDX
- Catalog Page# 3301
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 1/50
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 0.94
- Inlet 5/8" O.D.
- Outlet 5/8" O.D.
- Motor Type SP
- Motor Enclosure OPFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 5.0
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 3.3
- Max. Head 7 ft.
- Length 7-5/8"
- Width 3-3/4"
- Height 5-1/8"
- Operating Pressure 3.0 psi
- Impeller Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Max. Viscosity 100 SSU
- Mounting Horizontal
- Cord Length 3 ft. With No Plug
- Cord Type 3-conductor SJO
- Design Gravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level
- Gasket Material Buna-N
- Series MD
- Application For Photographic and Plating Solutions, Mild Acids, Mild Alkalis and Other Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials, Eliminates Seal-Caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.