5.5 HP Ductile Iron 160cc Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump, 0.8 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 4HGG6
- Mfr. Model# FTSP-2HRF
- Catalog Page# 3282
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 5.5
- Engine Size 160cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 0.8 qt.
- Length 25"
- Width 20-13/32"
- Height 21-1/2"
- Material of Construction Ductile Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Spheroidal Graphite
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/8"
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 100 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Siliconized Graphite
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 200 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- Includes Suction Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 200
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 198
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 194
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 145
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 40
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 11G237DAYTON
Price $2,051.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.