6.5 HP Aluminum 196cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 3.8 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6GCZ7
- Mfr. Model# ATT30-6HRF
- Catalog Page# 3282
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 3" NPT
- HP 6.5
- Engine Size 196cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 3.8 qt.
- Length 25-1/16"
- Width 18-5/16"
- Height 21-3/4"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/8"
- Max. Pressure 37 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Buna N, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Natural Rubber
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA, Pump is CARB Exempt
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 249
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 231
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 213
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 190
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 165
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 45
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6FEL9FRANKLIN
Price $933.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.