5.5 HP Cast Iron 205cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 2.9 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6FEL8
- Mfr. Model# FACGF-5
- Catalog Page# 3281
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 5.5
- Engine Size 205cc
- Engine Brand B&S
- Tank Capacity 2.9 qt.
- Length 17-1/16"
- Width 16-3/4"
- Height 16-1/8"
- Material of Construction Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 69 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 160 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Cast Iron
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Viton, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Roll Bar Frame None
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming No
- Application High Pressure
- Agency Compliance EPA, Pump is CARB Exempt
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 125 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 150 Ft. of Head 20
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.