1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Automatic, Switch Type: Tether
- Item# 4RK91
- Mfr. Model# 10ENH-CIA-RF
- Catalog Page# 3267
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Tether
- Base Material ABS
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Nylon
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 10.5
- Height 10-3/8"
- Diameter 9-5/8"
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 33
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 8
- Max. Head 26 ft.
- Off Point 3-1/2 to 6-1/2"
- On Point 10-1/2 to 13"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 3450
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Oil Filled Split Phase
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA
- Includes 3 Conductor Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4HU73DAYTON
Price $404.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.