1/40 HP Compact Submersible Centrifugal Pump, 115 Voltage, Continuous Duty, 6 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 2P017
- Mfr. Model# NK-2
- Catalog Page# 3287
- UNSPSC# 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compact Submersible Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/40
- Voltage 115
- Impeller Material Nylon
- Seal Material Viton
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Max. Head 12.3 ft.
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 325
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 270
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 130
- Length 4-1/4"
- Width 4-1/4"
- Height 4-9/16"
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3400
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Port Rotation CW
- Includes 6 ft. Cable
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Amps 1.7
- Housing Material Nylon
- Impeller Type Open
- Inlet Screened
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Outlet 1/4" (M)NPT
- Phase 1
- Wetted Materials Nylon, Viton, Nitrile, SSTL, PVC, Polyethylene
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.