Condensate Removal Pump, No Reservoir Reservoir, 230VAC, 1/4" O. D. Discharge Size
- Item # 22EZ58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TPT
- Catalog Page # 2669
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Peristaltic
- Reservoir Size - Pumps No Reservoir
- Voltage - Pumps 230VAC
- Watts 13
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps No Reservoir
- Discharge Size - Pumps 1/4" O. D.
- Max. Head Range 30 ft. and above
- Max. Head - Pumps 46 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 120 Degrees F
- Amps .06
- Max. Pressure 19 psi
- Height 4-1/2"
- Length 3-13/16"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Standards cCSAus
- Includes 72" Power Cord, Test Switch, Thermal Overload, 72" Thermal Sensor Cable, Wall Moutning Bracket, Extra Pump Tube
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 2.5
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22EZ57LITTLE GIANT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.