1/50 HP Condensate Removal Pump, Medium Reservoir, 120VAC, 3/8" Barb Discharge Size
- Item # 2P350
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VCMA15ULS-554914
- Catalog Page # 2669
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Condensate
- Reservoir Size - Pumps Medium
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- HP - Pumps 1/50
- Watts 60
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps 1/2 gal.
- Discharge Size - Pumps 3/8" Barb
- Max. Head Range 10 ft. to 19 ft.
- Max. Head - Pumps 15 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 140 Degrees F
- Amps 1.0
- Max. Pressure 6.5 psi
- Height 7"
- Length 10-1/2"
- Width 5"
- Float Material Polypropylene
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Check Valve, Safety Switch, 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Nylon Sump Pan, Control Float, and Filter Screen
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 65
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 50
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 30
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 18
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.