1/12 HP Condensate Removal Pump, Large Reservoir, 120VAC, 1/2" MNPT Discharge Size
- Item # 2GZG2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3-ABS
- Catalog Page # 2669
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type In-Pan
- Reservoir Size - Pumps Large
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- HP - Pumps 1/12
- Watts 210
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps 1 gal.
- Discharge Size - Pumps 1/2" MNPT
- Max. Head Range 20 ft. to 29 ft.
- Max. Head - Pumps 26 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 120 Degrees F
- Amps 3.5
- Max. Pressure 11.2 psi
- Height 6-1/2"
- Length 12"
- Width 6"
- Float Material ABS Plastic
- Cord Length 9 ft.
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Includes 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Polyethylene Screen, Integral Float Switch, Copper Check Valve for 1/2" OD Rigid-Plastic or Copper Tubing
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 310
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 280
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 260
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 230
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 200
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 115
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.