Condensate Removal Pump, No Reservoir Reservoir, 115VAC, 1/4" O. D. Discharge Size
- Item # 22EZ60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC-1
- Catalog Page # 2669
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Mini-Split
- Reservoir Size - Pumps No Reservoir
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Watts 19
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps No Reservoir
- Discharge Size - Pumps 1/4" O. D.
- Max. Head Range 30 ft. and above
- Max. Head - Pumps 33 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 140 Degrees F
- Amps .24
- Max. Pressure 26 psi
- Height 2-3/8"
- Length 4-1/8"
- Width 1-13/16"
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Standards cCSAus
- Includes 60" Power Cord, 36" Reservoir Cable, Thermal Overload, Safety Overflow Switch, Wall Bracket(s), Suction Tubing, Wall Mounting Fasteners
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 2.5
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 1.8
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 1.5
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 1.5
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1.3
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 1.2
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 1
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.