1 HP Manual Submersible Sewage Pump, 230 Voltage, 130 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item # 2EHN5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 16S-CIM
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Max. Head - Pumps 35 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Pump Type Manual
- Amps - Pumps 11.00
- Height 17-1/5"
- Diameter 14-1/10"
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 40
- Thermal Protection No
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor, Oil-Filled
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1625
- Item - Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.