1 HP Utility/Dewatering Pump with 120VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 2", 20 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 5EAF9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FS-750
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility/Dewatering Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 52 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type SJTW
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 24
- Height 14"
- Diameter 7-1/4"
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Ductile Iron
- Length 7-1/4"
- Width 7-1/4"
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Input Phase AC 1
- Hz 60
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic, Silicon Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Stainless Steel
- Agency Compliance cCSAus
- Includes 2" Barbed Adaptor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.