1/3 HP Sump/Battery Back-Up System Discharge NPT: 1-1/2" with 2520 Max Flow (GPH)
- Item # 48ZJ81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPBS-10HF
- Catalog Page # 2613
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sump/Battery Back-Up System
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 12VDC
- Voltage - Back-Up 12VDC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Pumps 2520
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 29 (Primary)
- Amps - Pumps 14.00
- Amps - Back-Up 14
- Switch Type - Pumps Diaphragm
- 12VDC Battery Charger 10A
- Max. Flow (GPH) 2520
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 2520
- Max. Head - Pumps 20 ft.
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 20
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/8"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) - Back-Up 1/8
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 2520
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 1740
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 1200
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 600
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 10"
- Base Material Acetal
- Pump Body Material Acetal
- Impeller Material - Pumps Nylon
- Motor Type Brush
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Length 6"
- Width 4-1/4"
- Height 7-1/4"
- Cord Length - Pumps 6 ft.
- For Use With Sump Pits Above 15" Diameter and 18" Deep
- Includes Battery Charger, Check Valve
- Alarm Included Yes
- Item - Sump Pumps Sump/Battery Back-Up System
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.