1/3 HP Sump/Battery Back-Up System Discharge NPT: 1-1/2" F with 2500 Max Flow (GPH)
- Item # 48ZJ79
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPBS-10HF-6
- Catalog Page # 2613
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sump/Battery Back-Up System
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Voltage - Back-Up 12VDC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Pumps 2500
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 53 (Primary), 29 (Secondary)
- Amps - Pumps 5.00
- Amps - Back-Up 14.00
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- 12VDC Battery Charger 10A
- Max. Flow (GPH) 2500
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 2520
- Max. Head - Pumps 28 ft.
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 20
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) - Back-Up 1/8
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 3300 (Primary), 2520 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 3180 (Primary), 1740 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3000
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 2700
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Off Point 2" to 5" (Primary)
- On Point 7"-10"
- Base Material Polypropylene
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron (Primary), Plastic (Secondary)
- Impeller Material - Pumps Nylon
- Motor Type PSC (Primary), Brush Type DC (Secondary)
- Duty Continuous (Primary), Continuous (Secondary)
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon Ceramic
- Length 24"
- Width 18"
- Height 20"
- For Use With Sump Pits Above 18" Diameter and 18" Deep
- Includes Battery Charger, Check Valve
- Alarm Included Yes
- Item - Sump Pumps Sump/Battery Back-Up Combination System
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.