1/3 HP PPS 115/230V Magnetic Drive Pump, 40.5 ft. Max. Head
- Item # 4RL34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TE-5.5-MD-HC
- Catalog Page # 2700
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 1/3
- Voltage 115/230
- Full Load Amps 5.00/2.50
- Inlet 1" FPT
- Outlet 3/4" MPT
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 31.8
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 30.5
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 28.1
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 26.8
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 23.9
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 6.4
- Max. Head 40.5 ft.
- Length 15-1/4"
- Width 8-3/4"
- Height 7"
- Temp. @ 0 psig 180 Degrees F
- Temp. @ 10 psig 175 Degrees F
- Temp. @ 20 psig 170 Degrees F
- Temp. @ 30 psig 165 Degrees F
- Operating Pressure 18.0 psi
- Housing Material PPS
- Impeller Material PPS
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Max. Viscosity 100 SSU
- Mounting Horizontal
- Bearing Type Thrust
- Design Gravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level
- Gasket Material FKM
- Series MD-HC
- Application For Highly Corrosive Chemicals, Eliminates Seal-caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4RL35LITTLE GIANT
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.