1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Vertical Switch Type
- Item # 4NY86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10ENH-CIA-SFS
- Catalog Page # 2614
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 60 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material ABS
- Impeller Material - Pumps Nylon
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Top Material Polycarbonate
- Amps - Pumps 8.20
- Height 12-15/16"
- Diameter 10-7/16"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 8
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 14
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 5
- Off Point 2 to 5"
- On Point 8 to 11"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type PSC
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 8-1/16"
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA
- Includes 3 Conductor Cord
- Item - Effluent Pumps Submersible Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6JGW7ZOELLER
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.