1/10 HP Polypropylene 115V Magnetic Drive Pump, 24.3 ft. Max. Head
- Item # 2P041
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4-MD-SC
- Catalog Page # 2640
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 1/10
- Voltage 115
- Full Load Amps 1.70
- Inlet 1" FPT
- Outlet 1/2" FPT
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure OPFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 13.5
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 12.8
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 11.8
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 9.2
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 7.5
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 1.0
- Max. Head 24.3 ft.
- Length 9"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Height 5"
- Temp. @ 0 psig 150 Degrees F
- Temp. @ 10 psig 120 Degrees F
- Temp. @ 20 psig 90 Degrees F
- Temp. @ 30 psig 70 Degrees F
- Operating Pressure 10.5 psi
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Max. Viscosity 100 SSU
- Mounting Horizontal
- Bearing Type Thrust
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Cord Type 3-conductor SJP
- Design Gravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level
- Gasket Material Buna-N
- Series MD-SC
- Application For Mild Chemicals at Moderate Temperature, Eliminates Seal-caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.