Kit, Recessed Retrofit, Troffer, T8,2x4
- Item# 4VPL9
- Mfr. Model# 2RT8R 232 GEUM
- Catalog Page# 562
- UNSPSC# 45121614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Steel Retrofit Kit
- Type Volumetric Troffer
- Construction Material 20 Gauge
- Socket Type T8
- For Use With 2x4 Troffer
- Includes 1 Trim Assembly, 1 Reflector, 1 Splice Box, 1 Ballast, 2 Universal End Brackets Prewired to Ballast, Lamps Not Included
- Package Quantity 1
- Fixtures Per Kit 1
- Kit Contents 1 Trim Assembly, 1 Reflector, 1 Splice Box, 1 Ballast, 2 Universal End Brackets Prewired to Ballast, Lamps Not Included
- Number of Lamps 2
- Recommended Ballast @ 120/277V 2MCX5
- Recommended Ballast @ 120V 2MCX5
- Recommended Ballast @ 277V 2MCX5
- Recommended Lamp 4PL16
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.