Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared, Installation Type: Wall, 2025 sq. ft. Coverage
- Item # 34A211
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WSD 2P 347 IV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Occupancy Sensor
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 2025 sq. ft.
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adaptive, Manual
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Fluorescent, Incandescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (Fluorescent, Incandescent)
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC, 277VAC, 347VAC
- Light Technology Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Ivory
- Description/Special Features 2-Pole
- For Use With Fluorescent and Incandescent Lighting Loads
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, CA Title 24 Compliant
- Includes Matching Wall Plate
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.