Wall Switch Box Wireless RF Wireless Occupancy Sensor Retrofit Kit, 450 sq. ft. Passive Infrared
- Item # 30ZX11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPODMR WR WH K1
- Catalog Page # 471
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless Occupancy Sensor Retrofit Kit
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless RF
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 450 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120 to 277VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 30 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 2 ft. 6" to 4 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Incandescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (Incandescent)
- Light Technology LED
- Standards UL
- Includes Wireless Wall Switch with CM 9 WR Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.