Recessed Troffer, LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL, 3000K, Lumens 10,022, Fixture Rated Life 100,000 h
- Item # 453U70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2WRTLG L24 10LM IAWAFL277 EZ140K80CRIWH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 2 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Dimmable Yes
- Lumens 10,022
- Color Temp. 3000K
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Max. Fixture Wattage 87.6
- Lumens Per Watt 114.3
- Fixture Voltage 277
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 22-1/4"
- Fixture Width 23-3/4"
- Fixture Height 7-5/32"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Design Ambient Troffer
- Fixture Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Standards UL 1598 and 8750, CSA, Wet Location
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL
- Emergency Back Up Battery No
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.