Recessed Troffer, LED Replacement For U-Bend, 4000K, Lumens 2766, Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Item # 39F135
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2SBSL2 33L RW EZ1 LP840 N100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 2 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Dimmable Yes
- Lumens 2766
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Max. Fixture Wattage 29.0
- Lumens Per Watt 95.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 24"
- Fixture Width 24"
- Fixture Height 3-3/4"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Design Shadow Box
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes LED Driver dims to 1%, plug-in, nLight,
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For U-Bend
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39F133LITHONIA LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.