Fldlght,QMH,60W,208 to 277V
- Item # 40L097
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TFM 60CPO/28K RB 208-277 HEB LPI
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Floodlights General Purpose Floodlight
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.5
- Max. Fixture Wattage 60.0
- Mounting Type - Floodlights Knuckle
- Fixture Rated Life 5000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Dark Bronze
- Light Technology Halogen
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Number of Heads 1
- Number of Sensors 0
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Height 10-5/8"
- Fixture Length 10-5/8"
- Fixture Width 6-7/8"
- Coverage 36 sq. ft.
- Description/Special Features Electronic Ballast
- Fixture Voltage 208 to 277
- IP Rating - Fixtures 65
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Quartz Metal Halide
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Mounting Location Universal
- Series TFM
- Socket Type Mogul
- Solar Powered No
- Standards UL Listed
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. MVR250/HOR/PA
- Viewing Angle Mounted
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.