54-3/4" x 8-1/4" x 4-1/8" LED Parking Garage Light with 5828 Lumens
- Item # 470X75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VAP 6000LM PCL MD MVOLT GZ10 50K 90CRI
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Parking Garage Light
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Housing Color Clear
- Color Temp. 5000K
- CRI 90
- Length 54-3/4"
- Width 8-1/4"
- Height 4-1/8"
- Lumens 5828
- Voltage 120-277
- Watts 49
- Lumens Per Watt 118.9
- Light Distribution Medium
- Temp. Range -29 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Rated Life 60,000 hr.
- Standards CSA Certified
- Includes (2) Surface Mount Brackets
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 3 Lamp 32W T8, 2 Lamp 54W T5H0, 100W HID
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.